Professor Mulpuri on Middle School Education – Part 1 of 2
“Am I doing the right thing for my kid? What if I am wrong?” Have you ever second guessed yourself like this as a parent? Don’t worry, we are not alone. We all have done this. Second guessing ourselves about the kids is our second nature. All we can do is make informed decisions and hope that lead to prudent choices which will in turn make our kids’ lives better.
Professor Rao Mulpuri and I sat together to talk about the following issues related to middle school education.
- Is education better in India, or USA?
- Fostering creativity
- Extra curricular activities
- Middle school foundation. Basic math and science profession
- To Kumon or not to Kumon
- Vocabulary development
- Importance of physical education
- What about sex education in schools?
- After school activities?
- Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and other non-school activities
No right or wrong answer. Rao garu and I have some opinions for you to CONSIDER. Hope you like our little chat (in Part 2 of this interview, Rao garu answered caller’s questions)
Audio language: Telugu