MapQuest 4 Mobile Brings Free Turn-by-Turn, Voice-Guided GPS to iPhone
MapQuest® 4 Mobile brings over a decade of digital mapping experience to your iPhone® with unique features to help you get where you’re going. Try Voice-Guidance, our latest addition to Driving Directions, for a more hands-free experience!
Few people know that MapQuest actually produced paper maps prior to becoming an Internet icon. In the future, people may be surprised to find that there was ever a time when mapping wasn’t available on the mobile phone. Whatever the medium, we want to help get you there. MapQuest® 4 Mobile brings our unique ‘secret sauce’ to your iPhone®. Download it today, and let us help you get to your destination!
• NEW! Voice-Guidance speaks to you and informs you of upcoming turns. Change the settings if you prefer a sound prompt.
• NEW! Off-Route Assistance tells you when you’ve taken a wrong turn, and gives options to help you get back on track.
• Auto-Advance Feature improves “Find Me” by using iPhone® GPS to automatically locate you within your driving directions, recognize when you have taken a turn, and prepare you with the next maneuver – all without having to touch the screen.
• Energy savings mode allows you to set the power consumption level for MapQuest® 4 Mobile – NOW with a medium setting for continued voice guidance when the screen dims!
• Walking directions (pedestrian mode)
• Highly usable driving directions featuring an oversized display as well as landscape mode orientation.
• Save Maps and Routes on MapQuest.com and retrieve on your iPhone®.
• MapQuest® place carousel allows you to easily display locations for hotels, movie theatres, gas stations, and more with a single tap.
• Negotiate difficult turns/sets of turns with orientation arrows when viewing directions in map mode.
• Free-form search for businesses and places.
• Make your own my position icon representing You on the map. Use the built in camera or choose from a variety of existing icons.
oh well, we are monitory KP garu, I need it for Palm Pre 🙂
Pre owners don’t need any app. Sprint navigation is built in and very accurate and its free, free, free, …